Saturday 4 February 2012

I Show You!

Your new favorite thing to say is 'Mommy, I show you. I show you Mommy!" You'll keep saying that until I say "Okay, show me." And then you'll do something silly, like make a high pitched noise or sound. Or spin around. It's super cute.

The other day, I taught you how to play hide-and-seek. You keep calling it peekaboo. You love playing though, it's your new favorite thing. You don't quite understand the concept. I'll count and then come to find you and you'll pop out of your hiding place (usually the same place every time) and say 'You found me!' When it's your turn to count you only count: 1,2,4! And then come and find me. It doesn't give me very much time to hide! But you still love it and love finding me. It's truly your new favorite game. It'll be fun when you're older and we can play hide-and-seek in the dark with the whole family, like I used to when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment