Sunday 30 October 2011

Mr. Bean

Last night you requested a DVD that we've had for a year, but still never watched. It was a dvd of some episodes of Mr. Bean. You'd seen Bean on telly a few times when it aired in reruns, but it was never something we (your dad and I) thought you'd be interested in watching. Well last night you insisted, so we put it on and had a spontaneous family movie night.

You loved it! Granted, you're only 2.5, you don't get why the things Bean does are funny, but you watched it, totally enraptured. And when Dad and I laughed, you would too. You would repeat 'Oh Bean!' when he did something funny. Just like Dad and I would say.

This morning when I heard you were awake, I went in to get you up. You were just laying in your bed and you smiled at me when I came in (which is rare, usually you cry for Daddy) you looked up at me and said "More Bean?"

I don't think I've ever been more proud of you in your life. Your sense of humor is well on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment